Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday is here!!


Happy Friday 7's! Today is going to be hot hot hot!!!! It was 106 yesterday here in SC.


The ride and dine for next week is shaping up to be a great one. The group will be heading out to The Palms Grill and Bar for a few frosty beverages and all you can eat fajitas. I look forward to hearing from Ms. Teresa on the turnout.


I would like to thank you all for following the 7's. It should shape up to be a good blog.


I will be on vacation next week headed to the beach with my sweet girl to celebrate my birthday. I'm not sure what she has planned, but it will be good. I won't be able to make it down there until Wednesday night, so this will be the first Ride and Dine I have missed. Nevertheless Tejay and Ms. T will do an outstanding job I'm sure.


If you have any ideas for the blog make sure to post them in the comments. I will do my best to make it happen. We have some really cool people in our group and would like to make sure to get them some face time.


I leave you this morning with nothing but best wishes!


Take care until the next post...

Cornbread (aka Big 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment